CopyScape

Powered By Blogger

Bloggers' Choice Awards

My site was nominated for Best Animal Blogger!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brush, Brush, Brush Our Teeth


www.webweaver.nu/clipart/animals/cats/





Me-ow, my name is Iris. I am the alpha female here. Frankie, a fellow resident, and a brute of an old tomcat, fancies himself as the alpha male. He and I have about 20 hissing contests a day. I'm starting to notice that his breath just about takes my breath away. That is why I got my human, Gail, to post this helpful article about the importance of oral hygiene for pets. I hope Frankie gets the hint! He needs to get his teeth cleaned - and soon. Of course, he's not big on going to the vet. I may have to go too, since I need to set a good example for the other pets. Being an alpha isn't all glam!



Pet Article courtesy of http://pet-articles.blogspot.com.

Pet Article courtesy of http://pet-articles.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. We love hearing from you!