CopyScape

Powered By Blogger

Bloggers' Choice Awards

My site was nominated for Best Animal Blogger!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

We cats are always ready for a big celebration on Earth Day. Even though some of us prefer the indoors to the outdoors, we still enjoy nature. I (Pumpkin) definitely prefer to enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of Mother's bedroom window. I am a very civilized cat - I don't DO outside. My fur gets all ratty and dirty outside - what a bother for a beautiful long-haired cat like me. Of course, that loser Frankie loves being outside. What a mess he is: full of cobwebs, dirt smudges, sticky seeds, and who knows what else. He looks like he has gone feral most of the time.

Anyway, I digress. Earth Day is a wonderful day to celebrate nature. And...yawn!...it is perfectly natural for me to take a short "cat nap" right now. I going to lay right here - on the window sill- in this lovely warm golden pool of sunlight!

Two Faces of the Sun, Gina Nicole, copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. We love hearing from you!